If CEL reopens we will have to abide by strict hygiene and social distancing rules… This is what is proposed:
CEL Corona Prevention Measures – whilst in the library…
- Facemask covering nose and mouth must be worn at all times
- Hands should be disinfected before entering the library
- Only members are allowed in the library.
- All members must give their name and membership number on arrival which will be logged so that we know who has been in the library when.
- Only two families are allowed in the library at any one time
- Social distancing must be maintained – children must remain with their parent(s) and a distance of at least 2m be kept between families
- Only one family is allowed to wait in the lobby
- The library is open for borrowing and returning books ONLY
- Reading on the sofa/floor is not allowed
- There can be no activities
- The library may not be used as a meeting place with other families
- The kitchen area is out of bounds
- The toilet may be used by you MUST thoroughly clean it after use with the materials provided and sign to say you have done so.